For over forty years,
Individuals, families, municipalities, schools, and businesses throughout Central Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna Valley have relied on Luschas, Naparsteck & Crane, LLP to handle their legal needs. We are a firm of accomplished and experienced attorneys with exceptional legal expertise.
What is a Personal Injury?
A personal injury is defined as an injury to the mind, body or emotions as opposed to damage incurred to property. With such a broad definition, it’s easy to see why there are so many types of injuries that can fall into the personal injury category. Here are some of the most common.
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are one of the most common types of personal injuries. These usually occur when a driver is driving in a reckless manner and/or not abiding the rules of the road. The law offices of Luschas, Naparsteck & Crane represent victims against reckless drivers and see to it they get properly compensated.
- Truck Accidents: Given the size of an average truck, it is not surprising that a truck accident can result in serious injuries. When a truck accident occurs, victims may be able to receive compensation from the trucking company and/or the driver.
- Bus Accidents: Like a train accident, a bus accident can injure passengers, other drivers and pedestrians. Victims may be compensated for damages by the bus company or the city.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians can become seriously injured if they are hit by a bus, train, car or even a bicyclist. We represent pedestrians who have incurred injuries due to reckless driving and neglect.
- Slip, Trip, and Falls: If you become injured while on someone else’s property, the property owner may be responsible for your injuries. . It is a property owner’s responsibility to keep their property safe. If they have been neglectful in their responsibilities, you may be owed compensation.
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death occurs when somebody is killed because of another person or entity’s negligence or misconduct. A wrongful death lawsuit must be filed by a representative on behalf of eligible survivors who suffered due to the decedent’s death.
- Worker’s Compensation Claims: If you were injured on the job, you are entitled to worker’s compensation. If you are denied compensation, we can represent you to make sure you are covered for your damages.
- Dog Bites: Pennsylvania law states that an owner is liable for all damages that occur when a person is severely attacked or if the person is attacked by a dog with a history of dangerous behavior. Victims can be fully compensated if the dog owner was negligent or did not comply with state dog laws.
- Defective Products: It is up to a manufacturer to test their products before they hit the market to make sure they do not cause injury. When products such as medication, machinery, household products, airbags and more result in injuries, we can represent you in a lawsuit against the manufacturer.
What Must Be Proven in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
For instance, if you are injured in a car accident, it may seem like the other driver is at fault. However, this is not always the case.
It may be that the driver was acting in a responsible manner but that there was some sort of debris on the road that caused the driver to swerve out of the way or stop abruptly resulting in the accident.
If debris was due to construction, the company doing the construction may be responsible for the accident.
In other instances, the driver may have been dealing with defective equipment inside the car that caused him or her to take actions that caused you harm. In these situations, the car manufacturer may be responsible.
Luschas, Naparsteck & Crane will find the party who was responsible for your accident, gather the required evidence and see to it that justice is served.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Luschas, Naparsteck & Crane?
Furthermore, we offer free consultations. Make an appointment to find out whether you have a good chance at winning your case.
What Damages does the Law Allow for in a Personal Injury Case?
What Should I Do After Being Involved in an Accident?
- Take Pictures: If you are not seriously injured, take pictures of the scene getting as many angles as possible. Snap shots of your injury as well. These pictures will serve as valuable evidence in your lawsuit.
- Call the Police: It is important for the police to be called to the scene. The police will create a report that will serve as a valuable piece of evidence.
- Get Contact Information of Witnesses: if there are witnesses on the scene, it’s a good idea to get their contact information. They may be able to testify on your behalf.
- Seek Medical Help: It is important to get medical help immediately after an accident, even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured. In some cases, injuries can get worse over time. If this occurs it will be difficult to prove that the injuries are a direct result of the accident. Seeking help early on will establish a clear timeline as to when injuries occurred and how they progressed.
Why Choose Luschas, Naparsteck & Crane?
- Years of Experience: Luschas, Napatsteck & Crane has been serving our community for over 40 years. Our experienced attorneys have helped clients get the best possible outcomes.
- Top Attorneys: Each of our attorneys have years of education and experience in various practices of law. We will get you the specialized representation you need and deserve.
- No Fee Promise: We promise that you won’t have to pay us a penny unless we win your case. If we don’t get you the results you are looking for, you can simply walk away with no money owed.
Luschas, Naparsteck & Crane will work hard to win your case. Call us for a free consultation so we can help you get the justice you are looking for.
Our firm is 100% focused on guiding you and your loved ones through challenges and providing clarity, resolution, and peace of mind.